FT Job Opening - Travel Demand Modeling/GIS at the Santa Clara VTA

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      The Santa Clara VTA has one full time opening for a Transportation
      Planner II/III position. We are looking for a planner with interest and
      experience in travel demand forecasting and GIS applications. The
      position would be in the Modeling and Analysis Unit of the Congestion
      Management and Planning Program and the candidate would be part of a
      small team of transportation planners working on a variety of
      challenging projects to support the mid- and long-range planning
      activities of the Authority. Please visit the VTA web site below for