Anita Manuel/SJSU is out of the office.

  • Anita.Manuel@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2006
      I will be out of the office starting 03/21/2006 and will not return until
      04/03/2006.

      I will respond to your message when I return. If you need immediate
      assistance please contact our customer service desk: 408-924-6031.
    • Anita.Manuel@sjsu.edu
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2006
        I will be out of the office starting 06/30/2006 and will not return until
        07/11/2006.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2006
          I will be out of the office starting 08/25/2006 and will not return until
          09/05/2006.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 19, 2006
            I will be out of the office starting 12/19/2006 and will not return until
            01/02/2007.

            I will respond to your message when I return. If you need immediate
            assistance please contact our customer service desk: 408-924-6031. If you
            are trying to register for Bridging the Gap, Social Work Career &
            Internship fair please go to our online link:
            http://www.careercenter.sjsu.edu/employers/services/jobfairs.html#bridging
            Early Bird registration ($30.00) is open until Dec. 22nd
            Regular registration ($50.00) begins on Dec. 23rd-Jan.11th.
          • Anita.Manuel@sjsu.edu
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
              I will be out of the office starting 01/08/2007 and will not return until
              01/12/2007.