planning job listings (from UC Berkeley)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002

      The Department of City and Regional Planning at UC Berkeley sends out email announcements about jobs and internships in the Bay Area.  Anybody may subscribe to receive these listings (though not to post them).  If you would like to join, you can follow the directions below.  (Note: If anyone knows of a job that you would like to have posted to this list, let me know and I'll send it on to the manager.)

      Professor Asha Weinstein
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square,
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...

          subscribe planning-jobs

      You can unsubscribe from this list by sending mail to
      majordomo@... that contains this single line:

          unsubscribe planning-jobs