California Preservation Conference April 20-22, 2006

  • Elisa Harvie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Message

      STUDENT CONFERENCE REGISTRATION

      GRANT PROGRAM

      California Preservation Conference April 20-22, 2006

      In Sacramento

      The California Preservation Foundation (CPF) invites students to apply for grants for one of ten complimentary Conference Registrations for the annual statewide California Preservation Conference, including tickets to the Conference's Opening Reception and the popular Three-Minute Success Stories, as well as a one year membership in CPF. Registration includes entry to the Educational Sessions and the Plenary Session. This Conference, in its 31st year, is California's primary historic preservation educational and networking event.

      The theme of this year's Conference is "Finding Common Ground". This year's four tracks of educational sessions are focusing on the issues that arise as historic preservation changes and expands in scope. We will explore ideas and methods for thinking creatively, strengthening our associations and forging new collaborations to address the multi-faceted preservation challenges before us. For more detailed information on the California Preservation Conference, visit us at

      www.californiapreservation.org
      .

      Deadline & Requirements: To be eligible for consideration, please complete the Application Form, enclosed, and return it to our office, either by Mail or by Fax, by Wednesday, March 29. Successful applicants will be required to prepare a one page regarding their experience at the Conference, including observations and recommendations for the grant program and future conference programs. Should you have any questions or need additional application forms please call (415) 495-0349 or e-mail cpf@.... We look forward to hearing from you!

      Talia B. Loggia

      Programs Director

      California Preservation Foundation

      5 Third Street, Suite 424