FT jobs - Oakland - Korve Engineering - Transportation Planning/Engineering

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 03/06/2006 03:14 PM -----

      Korve Engineering. 144 Grand Avenue. Oakland, CA. 94612

      CAD Designer/ Engineer - SJCAD

      We are currently seeking a candidate with at least 1 year experience using
      MicroStation and/or AutoCAD. The ideal candidate should have good oral and
      written communication skills and work well as a team player. Experience
      completing circulation studies, traffic impact analysis, and traffic signal
      analysis and design is a plus, but not necessarily required. Please send
      resume via email to Jobs@.... EOE. PLEASE REFERENCE SJCAD IN SUBJECT
      LINE.

      Entry-Level Transportation Engineer/Planner - OAKEL-TE/P

      We are currently seeking an Entry-Level Transportation Engineer/Planner in
      our Oakland office (full-time or part-time). Candidate must have an
      undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering, planning, or a related
      field. Must have experience with spreadsheets and conducting technical
      analyses. Knowledge of traffic engineering and planning fundamentals are a
      plus. Under direction of senior staff, entry-level staff will conduct
      prepare detailed transportation studies, such as intersection operating
      conditions, parking supply/demand, or roadway geometrics, for inclusion in
      engineering and planning reports. Please send resume via email to
      Jobs@.... EOE. PLEASE REFERENCE OAKEL-TE/P IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

      Jr. Civil Engineer - OAKJCE

      We are currently seeking a Civil Engineer for our Oakland office. Candidate
      must have CE degree, EIT preferred. Our areas of expertise are in highway,
      roadway, infrastructure, airport and/or PUC work, rail, LRT or track design.
      Preferred candidate will have 1 - 3 years experience and some proficiency
      with MicroStation or AutoCAD. Please send resume via email to
      Jobs@.... EOE. PLEASE REFERENCE OAKCE IN SUBJECT LINE.

      Junior Transportation Engineer/Planner - OAKJTE/P

      We are currently seeking a Junior Transportation Engineer/Planner in our
      Oakland office. Candidate must have an undergraduate or graduate degree in
      transportation planning or engineering, and 1 to 3 years of professional
      experience. Knowledge of traffic engineering and planning fundamentals,
      including intersections levels of service, plus transit, parking, pedestrian
      and bicycle conditions, are required. Experience with traffic operations
      software is a plus. Under direction of mid-level and senior staff,
      junior-level staff will conduct detailed transportation analyses for
      inclusion in environmental review documents and planning studies. Please
      send resume via email to Jobs@.... EOE. PLEASE REFERENCE OAKJTE/P IN
      THE SUBJECT LINE.

      Senior Travel Demand Modeler - OAKSTDM

      We are currently seeking a Senior Transportation Demand Modeler in our
      Oakland office. Candidate must have a bachelor's degree (master's preferred)
      in transportation planning or engineering and 5 to 15 years of experience in
      travel demand modeling. Must have experience with TP-PLUS, EMME-2, TransCAD
      and similar software. Should have experience in some or all of the
      following: land-use planning, GIS, traffic data collection, traffic
      engineering studies, roadway and intersection capacity analysis and
      geometric design. Korve requires strong verbal and written communication
      skills. Please send resume via email to Jobs@.... EOE. PLEASE
      REFERENCE OAKSTDM IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

      Transportation Engineer II - SJEXP

      We are currently seeking a candidate with 8 to 10 years experience in
      circulation studies, traffic impact analysis, traffic operation analysis,
      signal analysis/design, parking studies, bikeway planning and/or roadway
      geometric design. The successful candidate for this position will have a
      Master's degree in Engineering. Must have California PE license or the
      ability to obtain license within six months of hire. The ideal candidate
      should have good oral and written communication skills and work well as a
      team player. Please send resume via email to Jobs@.... EOE. PLEASE
      REFERENCE SJEXP IN SUBJECT LINE.

      Transportation Engineer/Planner - OAKTE/P

      We are currently seeking a Transportation Engineer/Planner in our Oakland
      office. Candidate must have an undergraduate or graduate degree in
      transportation planning or engineering, and 3 to 7 years of professional
      experience. Knowledge of traffic operations software, traffic simulation
      packages, travel demand modeling, and bicycle/pedestrian issues are
      required. Mid-level staff is required to manage small projects, manage tasks
      on larger projects, and review and train junior staff. In addition,
      mid-level staff must have the ability to work closely with clients and
      agency staff, including attendance at pubic meetings and other events.
      Please send resume via email to Jobs@.... EOE. PLEASE REFERENCE
      OAKTE/P IN THE SUBJECT LINE.