car-share comes to Santa Clara county

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Anyone interested in this program?
      there's an informational meeting Thurs in Palo Alto - in the library of my
      apt.bldg - Alma Place, 753 Alma St. (downtown PA).at 6:30pm.

      I live in an award-wining SRO - I'd be happy to give you a personal tour of
      the 107-unit bldg afterwards.

      The cars - VW beetles, are stored in downtown PA as well.
      more info: http://www.citycarshare.org/

      Irv