Free transportation conference at Berkeley

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      Hi all,

      Dr. Weinstein provided this conference information:

      The Art of Designing Bridges and Freeways
      Friday / 9.20.2002 / 9.00a - 6.30p

      While free, pre-reg' is required.
      You can do so on-line.

      http://www.uctc.net/design_conference/index.html

      Welcome back to returning students, and hoping to see some new students -
      at our "newly restored/renovated lounge", aka WSQ 218, at our first UPC
      meeting:

      Tuesday,
      Sept. 3,
      7pm.