UPC Events

  • Anthony Drummond
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 4:02 PM
         Hello Urban Planning Students,

          My name is Anthony Drummond and I am the 2002-03 Urban Planning Coalition President. I would first like to welcome everyone back from thier summer break and would like to extend and invitation to everyone in the planning program to come to our first UPC meeting of the Fall semester. The meeting will be held on Tuesday September 3rd in the Urban Planning Department lounge area. The will start at 7pm.  This is a busy but yet excting year for the Department as we engage in a lot activities that will be benifical for students in the program. First is the upcoming Student Planning Conference that is being sponsored by the Northern Section of the California Chapter of APA. The theme of the conference is "Evolving Towards a Sustainable Future" and will discuss issues that relate to the Environment and Sustaniability. Our Keynote speaker will be Janet Stone from the Green Belt Alliance. It would be very great to see as many students from our Department their. Registration and Conference information will be coming out next week. Also we hosting the Urban Ecology Workshop as well. This event will discuss development issues and proposal as they relate to nieghborhoods. These are just a few of what is enstore for the year. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at my email address  mailto:drummond7@...

      I look forward in working with you all this year and also look forward to a great and exciting year in Urban Planning:  GO PLANNERS!!!!!!!

         Anthony