FT job - San Ramon - Dahlin Group Architecture Planning - Urban Design/Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006

      (from http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=4662&rf=e)

      Urban Design/Planner
      Dahlin Group Architecture Planning

      02:00 pm PST, Feb 03

      URBAN DESIGNER/PLANNER POSITIONS AVAILABLE

      Firm Overview

      Dahlin Group Architecture Planning is dedicated to Placemaking. We have over 25 years of experience designing communities where we live and work, whether it’s through our residential communities, mixed-use developments, urban infill projects, office buildings, recreation facilities, and community centers. We welcome you to experience the gratification of participating in exceptionally designed projects that contribute to a higher quality of life in our neighborhoods and communities.

      Dahlin Group is an award-winning design leader in residential and mixed-use communities. This is a team-oriented firm with all the amenities provided by a large firm – accountants, administrative support, in-house digital imaging and graphic design, and principal-level guidance. Benefits are excellent and professional development is offered for all levels. We currently have offices in San Ramon (moving soon to Pleasanton near the BART Station), San Francisco, Irvine, San Diego, and Beijing, China. We are seeking excellent staff for each office location.

      Projects

      Projects range from large-scale specific plans (7,000 acres) and master planned communities, urban infill mixed-use developments, residential communities, to hotels, office buildings and retail centers. Our portfolio includes projects throughout the Southwest, Northwest, Northern and Southern California and throughout China. Please see our website: www.dahlingroup.com.

      Qualifications

      We are currently seeking Intermediate (2-7 years experience) and Associate level (7+ years) Urban Designers with urban design experience. All candidates must have at least a 4-year Urban Planning, Architecture, or Landscape Architecture degree. AutoCAD skills are required, hand sketching or rendering abilities appreciated, and Sketchup and Adobe Illustrator familiarity is desirable.

      If you are interested in learning more about the firm or would like to submit a resume with PDFs of design samples, please send a resume to: jobs@....

      Salary:
      Contact: Lonelle Bowen
      Email: lbowen@...
      Phone: 925-837-8286
      Fax:
      Org.: Dahlin Group Architecture Planning
      Web: http://www.dahlingroup.com
      Dept.: Recruitment
      Address: 2671 Crow Canyon Road
      San Ramon, CA 94583