FT job - Stockton/Modestro - Mid-Valley Engineering - Land Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006

      (http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=4656&rf=e)

      Land Planner/Senior Land Planner
      Mid Valley Engineering

      05:00 pm PST, Feb 02

      Senior Land Planner (Ref#: M-SLP)- $70-90k DOE
      Land Planner (Ref#: M-LP)- $50-70k DOE

      Location: Modesto, CA and/or Stockton, CA
      Relocation Assistance Available

      Mid-Valley Engineering is a full service Land Development Solutions firm specializing in Land Planning, Entitlements, Civil Engineering, Surveying and Construction Staking. Our firm provides professional services for a multitude of public and private projects throughout California and the Western United States.

      Our 20 person land planning department is expanding! Work on some of the most exciting projects in the valley. Looking for two candidates: Senior Land Planner and Land Planner/Forward Planner with indepth knowledge of entitlement processing and land planning.

      Job Description: Successful candidates will have knowledge of Entitlement Processing, Working with Government Agencies, Exhibits, Due Dilligence and Feasibility Studies, etc. Our company focus is on land development related to master planned communities. We are looking for candidates with a relevant background based in landscape architecture, residential site planning or land planning.

      Requires at least 7+ years experience for the Senior Land Planner position - less qualified candidates may be considered for other land planning positions.

      Knowledge of AutoCad and MS Office is preferred, but not required. Both positions require knowledge of the land development industry. Degrees, ASLA, AICP or PMP preferred but not required. Very generous compensation package.

      For more information, see our website at www.mve.net . Send your cover letter and resume to:

      Email: jobs@...

      Mid-Valley Engineering
      Attn: Human Resources - Planning
      1117 "L" Street
      Modesto, CA 95354

      Phone: 209.526.4214
      Toll free: 866.526.4214
      Fax: 209.526.0803

      100% Confidentiality Assured

      Salary: $50-95k DOE + Relocation and Benefits
      Contact: George Raymond
      Email: jobs@...
      Phone: 209-526-4214
      Fax: 209-526-0803