FT jobs - San Jose - Robson Homes - forward planning

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 02/06/2006 09:07 AM -----

      wwww.robsonhomes.com

      COMPANY DESCRIPTION

      For over 16 years, Robson Homes has been building in-fill developments in
      the Silicon Valley.  Our offices are located in San Jose and our
      neighborhoods are situated primarily in Fremont and San Jose.  Our company
      is involved in all aspects of the development process including; land
      acquisition, design, entitlements, construction, sales and customer service.
      In the process of building various projects including high density, historic
      renovations, mixed use, etc. we work with some of the most renowned design
      consultants in the industry.  Our team is comprised of seasoned
      professionals with many years of experience in the real estate development
      business.

      JOB DESCRIPTION

      We are looking to fill two positions in our forward planning department.
      These positions  include “real responsibilities” where the candidates are
      able to fully participate in the end product.  Both candidates will
      participate in the process of attaining entitlements, coordinating design
      consultants, and contributing to design and development of our projects.  We
      need one entry-level candidate with a degree, who has undertaken a course of
      study involving land use and planning, ideally with experience.  The second
      position is for someone with a college degree or MBA and five years or more
      of work experience either in the private or public sector.  If you are
      looking for hands-on experience and an opportunity to learn and have an
      impact in helping us to build great neighborhoods, please send your resume
      to Rebecca Basulto at scdhr@...

      Robson Homes
      2185 The Alameda #150
      San Jose, CA  95126