Fw: International Job Opportunity - Urban Capital - Property development

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 02/05/2006 02:50 PM -----

      urbancapital is an innovative property development company committed to excellence in the delivery
      of large-scale real estate development projects.

      Our core philosophy is that good development emanates from excellent planning and design aligned
      with a sound financial and market driven basis for a project.

      We are currently seeking both junior and senior property development professionals who have
      relevant experience in some and preferably all of the disciplines of project finance, market
      analysis,
      marketing, public consultation in addition to design and construction management.

      The successful candidate should have:

      - The ability and experience to organise and manage multiple and diverse projects ensuring the
      highest degree of quality, specification, programme and cost targets are met.
      - As this role involves dealing with clients, design teams and subcontractors, local and statutory
      bodies he/she must work to exceptional levels of integrity, have very good presentation skills and
      be able to foster an environment of collaboration and respect.
      - A strong awareness of programme and quality issues combined with a strong focus on budget.
      - A desire to work in an environment that considers innovation and personal development essential.
      - Qualification in one of the following degree fields: Architecture, Urban Planning, Real Estate,
      Engineering or Surveying and possibly an MBA qualification.

      Further company details are available on www.urbancapital.ie.

      Fast-tracked work visas are available for non-EU residents holding Masters degrees in Urban
      Planning and/or Architecture. For related information please contact Jill Zordan at
      jzordan@....