Invitation to FREE APA Planning Conference 2/10/06!

  • Katja
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006

      Greetings

      I’d like to invite everyone to attend Striking the Balance: Housing & Economic Development.  This is a free conference, sponsored by the NSCCAPA at San Jose State on February 10th starting at 1pm.   Confirmed keynote speakers include William Fulton and Paul Shigley, with a range of public, private, and nonprofit planners participating in the breakout sessions. Tours of local landmarks such as the new library and the historic Hotel Montgomery will offer you a chance to explore the city, and a reception will provide time to mingle with undergraduate and graduate students, professors, and practicing planners.  More details can be found on the attached PDF brochure.

      Please register for the conference by Tuesday, in order that we may plan the appropriate number of seats and snacks to get us through the afternoon!  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

      I hope to see you there!

      Katja Irvin

      Urban Planning Coalition, President