Fwd: CP&DR goes to the movies ... again

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 2:41 PM
      If you're not already on the Ca Planning & Development Report dist.list,
      consider joining at no cost -
      http://www.cp-dr.com/binn/main.taf?function=signup

      It would be great for UPC and URBP to actually subscribe.
      If any individual or planning firm is interested in sponsoring a membership
      for UPC - the issues would be placed in our library for the entire dept. to
      use, please contact me.

      Thanks,
      Irvin Dawid
      outgoing UPC president, but remaining board member