FT Job - San Luis Obispo - RRM Design Group - Senior Planner/Urban Designer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=4561&rf=e)

      Senior Planner/Urban Designer
      RRM Design Group

      04:00 pm PST, Jan 09

      RRM Design Group is a multi-disciplined firm with four offices and exciting projects throughout California.

      Our rapidly-growing Healdsburg office started in 2000. Tucked within rich valleys and surrounded by over 60 exceptional wineries, this Northern California town fuses turn-of-the-century American charm with European countryside flavor. A tranquil retreat just outside the Bay Area, Healdsburg caters to its residents with fabulous eateries, boutiques and parks.

      At the cutting edge of a number of high-profile Urban Design projects throughout the state of California, RRM’s Healdsburg office is seeking a talented individual to fill this Project Management position in the areas of community and land development planning, waterfront and downtown revitalization plans, traditional neighborhood design plans, transit oriented development projects, streetscape and town square design, and parks and recreation planning and design. Requires a four-year degree in a design discipline (Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Architecture) and a minimum seven years experience in Planning with at least four years in a private consulting firm working on projects for towns, cities and other public agencies. A professional license (AIA/ASLA) or Professional Certification (AICP) is a plus. Must have strong design, graphic and computer skills and the organization, client relations and team leadership skills required to be a successful project manager. In order to achieve our goal of excellent client service this individual will also need to be a self-starter with excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal skills. This individual must also be comfortable with business development, writing proposals, conducting interviews, and public speaking in the process of growing our Urban Design business. Some business travel required.

      RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including full medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), bonus and profit sharing programs. For more information see our website www.rrmdesign.com.

      Send resume, cover letter and work samples to RRM Design Group at:
      Attn: Recruiter-Job Code 100
      Email: hr@...
      Fax: (805) 543-4609
      Mail: 3765 S. Higuera St., Suite 102