FW: City of Santa Cruz job flyer

  • Elisa Harvie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6 9:58 AM
      Message

      We welcome your interest in employment with the City of Santa Cruz.  The City is one of the largest employers in the county of Santa Cruz.  The City has over 800 full-time employees, plus a variety of seasonal positions.  We are proud of the quality and diversity of our workforce which reflects the quality and diversity of our community.  The Human Resources Department is accepting applications for the positions listed in the table below.

      CURRENT RECRUITMENTS ( JANUARY 9, 2006)

      POSITION

      SALARY RANGE

      FINAL FILING DATE

      Civic Auditorium Assistant

      $3,070-$4,321 Monthly

      1/20

      Recreation Area Aide

      $10.34-$11.98 Hourly

      1/27

      Public Works Operations Manager

      $6,357-$8,605 Monthly

      1/27

      Human Resources Technician

      $2,982-$4,196 Monthly

      1/27

      Principal HR Analyst-EEO

      $5,089-$6,889 Monthly

      1/30

      Principal HR Analyst-Benefits

      $5,089-$6,889 Monthly

      1/30

      Associate Transportation Engineer

      $5,616-$7,602 Monthly

      2/3

      Transportation Manager

      $6,675-$9,034 Monthly

      2/3

      Assistant Director of Finance

      $6,357-$8,605 Monthly

      2/10

      Police Officer

       Academy Graduate/Lateral

      $4,857-$6,509 Monthly

      Continuous

      Applications are accepted on a continuous basis for the following temporary positions:

      POSITION

      SALARY

      Courier/Driver – On Call

      $13.25-$18.65 Hourly