Article on Fruitvale Village

  • Karen Babbitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hi all,

      There's an interesting (if not all that detailed) article on the mixed use development at Fruitvale BART in the East Bay Express this week.

      http://www.eastbayexpress.com/Issues/2006-01-04/news/feature.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
        Thanks for posting this provocative article, Karen....
        I'd love to see more of this type of current information here, alas, I
        suppose the place to look is:
        http://www.planetizen.com/
        Irvin