FT Job - Roseville, CA - Fehr & Peers - Transportation Planner/Engineer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=4535)

      We are a transportation consulting firm specializing in providing transportation planning and traffic engineering services to private and public sector clients. We focus on: smart growth, traffic simulation, traffic calming, travel demand forecasting, traffic operations, transportation planning, ITS, and design. For more info on our firm, visit our website: www.fehrandpeers.com.

      Entry level planners and engineers work with Senior Planners / Engineers and Associates on a wide range of projects: Traffic Impact Studies, Travel Demand Models, Traffic Calming, Environmental Documents, Traffic Signal Design, and Intelligent Transportation Systems. We provide opportunities to learn cutting edge software including VISSIM, VISUM, TransCAD, CUBE/TP+, and ArcView.

      Salary:

      Contact:Brad Lane
      Email:resumes@...
      Phone:(916) 773-1900
      Fax:(916) 773-2015
      Org.:Fehr & Peers
      Web:http://www.fehrandpeers.com
      Dept.:
      Address:2990 Lava Ridge Court, Suite 200
      Roseville, CA 95661
      United States