FT Job - Sacramento, CA - Teichert - Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
02:30 pm PST, Dec 29
Assist Project Managers in coordinating and obtaining Aggregate land use entitlements and permits and establishing public and governmental contacts. Coordinates, assists and performs analysis of special projects.
1) Assists in obtaining all necessary Aggregate land use entitlements for company use.
2) Assists in ensuring that all existing Aggregate land use entitlements are kept valid.
3) Assists in maintaining an ongoing file of all Aggregate land use entitlements.
4) Prepare annual and long-range project budgets as well as quarterly reviews.
5) Coordinate timelines and critical path management of projects.
6) Coordinate use of consultants including time, scope of work, budgets & invoices.
7) Assists in annual inspections and filing of SMARA reports.
8) Keeps informed of and proactively affects federal, state and local government environmental statutes and regulations.
9) Remains current and works with present and future zoning changes that have an impact on company interests.
10) Assists in establishing and maintaining an ongoing business relationship with key public officials as well as developing community relations in all municipalities in which the company operates.
11) Assists in special projects as approved by the Manager of ARD.
12) Presentations at various agency and community meetings requiring strong communication skills.
13) Ability to provide own transportation to off-site meetings and projects is essential.
14) Assists with due diligence.
15) Performs various other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Project site visits 30% of time: uneven ground, exposure to extreme temperatures, noise and dust. Climbing may be required. Requires public speaking.
Four year degree with background in business, planning, project management, public administration, real estate, and/or the aggregate industry.
Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentations.
Valid CA Drivers License.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and knowledge of other programs including Project and AutoCAD is beneficial.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL RESUMES DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.TEICHERT.COM.
Salary: DOE, competitive salary and exceptional benefits
Contact: Email: hr@... Phone: Fax: Org.: Teichert Web: http://www.teichert.com Dept.: Address: 3500 American River Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864