Planning students: Free Conference 2/10/06 at SJSU

  • Katja
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005

      Hi fellow students and alumni,

      We’re organizing this great conference on Friday, February 10.  I hope you can make it!  We’re planning some interesting break-out sessions, and a reception at the new City Hall – you don’t want to miss it.

      So put this conference on your calendar and send us your registration.

      Look forward to seeing you there.

      Katja Irvin

      Urban Planning Coalition

      President

      California APA Student Planning Conference

      Striking the Balance: Housing & Economic Development

      Keynote Speakers:  William Fulton & Paul Shigley

      Friday, February 10, 2006

      1pm - 8pm

      San José State University - King Library - Rm 255, 257 & 259

      Admission is free - Registration is required

      Click the conference link at www2.sjsu.edu/urbanplanning/SJSU/News/index-n.htm for details and registration

      Or contact Katja Irvin at (408) 286-5354