FT Job - Southern CA - The Planning Center - Senior Environmental Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=4458&rf=e)

      Senior Environmental Planner
      The Planning Center

      04:30 pm PST, Dec 01

      The Planning Center is seeking a highly qualified Senior Environmental Planner. This position will be responsible for client management and senior-level project management, proposal preparation, managing the research and preparation of environmental documents, with opportunities for supervising other environmental professionals. Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in planning, environmental studies, geography, natural resources, or a related field. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience, including project management, CEQA/NEPA expertise, and strong interpersonal skills. Responsibilities will include environmental document preparation, proposal writing, project budgeting, scheduling and invoicing review. Experience with marketing, proposals, and business development preferred. Strong analytical, computer, writing skills, and a record of successful projects and effective working relationships with clients and regulatory agencies are also required.

      We have opportunities for Senior Environmental Planners in our Costa Mesa, Ontario and Rancho Mirage offices.
      .
      Please e-mail resume to:
      costamesa@...

      Salary: