Fwd: RE: Planning Internships Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      Below is a listing for a planner internship position with the County of
      Alameda - location is Hayward.
      Sorry about the delay in posting this!
      Irv

      From: "Duckworth, Charice, CDA" <Cmd@...>
      To: 'irvin dawid' <irvindawid@...>
      CC: "Anthony J. \"Bud\" Carney (E-mail)" <carney-1@...>
      Subject: Planning Internships Available
      Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:14:10 -0700

      Hello Irvin...

      I received this email today from our Human Resources Dept. I thought I
      should pass it along to you to distribute to the Planning Dept. at SJSU.

      Charice....

      PLANNING INTERNS: Planning Dept. has three to five (3-5) openings for
      summer interns to transfer zoning data and information form black books in
      preparation for scanning. These are contract positions. Work is expected
      to be for 4-6 weeks, working 20 to 37.5 hours per week. Flexible schedule
      during regular business hours possible. Planning or graphics education or
      training preferred. Salary $9.19 to $12 per hour depending on experience.
      Send resume to Planning Dept., Attention: Darryl Gray, QIC 50506, or 399
      Elmhurst Street, # l36, Hayward, 94544, or e-mail dgray@...
      by June 21, 2002.