Fwd: Re: shuhis@hotmail.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2000

      Hi Shuichi,

      In case you didn't get this info from StudentAdvantage - here it is.

      I feel badly about not giving you my complimentary StudentAdvantage Card - as you know I handed it to Bruce M..  However, you and other students interested in reduced Amtrak travel should take note of this forwarded email.

      Happy traveling!

      Irvin