2nd Annual UPC and APA Bowling Event--Next Weekend!

  • Brandi de Garmeaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005

      The Urban Planning Coalition welcomes you to

      our first social event of the 2005/2006 school year!

      Saturday, November 19, 7:00pm

      Join us for a fun night of bowling with MURP faculty,

      students, alumni and our friends from the Northern

      California APA Chapter. Family and friends welcome!

      See Evite for details and to RSVP:

      http://www.evite.com/upcsjsu@.../bowlingevent

      or contact Brandi de Garmeaux

      at upcsjsu@...