FT Job - Irvine. CA - Dahlin Group Architecture Planning - Jr. Planner, Entry Level

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005

      Jr. Planner -- Entry Level
      Dahlin Group Architecture Planning

      05:00 pm PST, Nov 09

      Dahlin Group Architecture Planning in Irvine is seeking a highly motivated Entry Level/ Jr. Planner with either Physical Land Planning, Architectural or Landscape Arch. degree. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to engage in master planning, physical land planning, site specific design and graphic presentation packages. We are a vibrant expanding office with projects throughout the western US and Asia. AutoCAD required, and understanding of Adobe Suite Software recommended. Salary and benefits negotiable with experience. Email resumes to: Ms. Campman at: NCampman@... or fax (949) 250-8002. No phone calls please.

      Salary:

      Contact:Nancy Campman
      Email:NCampman@...
      Phone: