FT job - Los Angeles - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips - land use planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 11/05/2005 12:24 PM -----

      Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP's Government and Regulatory Division is
      currently seeking to hire an entry level land use planner for our preeminent
      government and land use practice in Los Angeles.

      The ideal candidate will have excellent academic credentials from a top-tier
      urban planning program. A Master’s degree is preferred, but not required.
      Work or internship experience with a government agency, planning or law
      firm, in areas such , land use and environmental resources are a plus.
      Qualified candidates should have exceptional organization, research and
      writing skills and a willingness to complete significant and intensive work
      assignments including entitlement application preparation and coordination.
      We offer a collegial atmosphere, competitive salary and an attractive
      benefits package.  Resumes will be held in strict confidence.

      The attorneys and professionals at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP provide
      legal and consulting services to domestic and international clients from
      offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, Palo Alto and Sacramento,
      California.; New York City and Albany, New York; and Washington D.C. Its
      wholly owned subsidiary, Manatt Jones Global Strategies, LLC develops and
      implements strategies to expand clients’ businesses and facilitate their
      effective competition in global markets. For more information, visit
      www.manatt.com and www.manattjones.com.

      Please send cover letter and resume to:

      Anny Tavit
      Recruiting Coordinator