Green Building Expo at Sonoma State

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 10:13 AM
      Hello,
      The Environmental Technology Center at Sonoma State University in
      partnership
      with the Redwood Empire Green Building Council, and corporate sponsors
      Shamrock Building Materials and ISG Resources are pleased to present the
      2002
      "Building for the Future: Green Building Expo". This event will take
      place
      on Saturday, June 15 from 10 am to 5 pm. Sonoma State University is
      located
      in the beautiful wine country of Northern California, just 75 minutes
      north
      of San Francisco.
      We are contacting professional organizations in the hope that this
      information will be passed on to your members. Our goal is to inspire
      and
      inform architects, designers, engineers, builders, and developers about
      the
      growing field of "green" building design & materials. The Expo will
      feature
      green product exhibitors, lectures on a number of 'green building'
      topics,
      and interactive workshops which will give participants hands-on
      experience
      with the future of sustainable building. FREE to attend with online
      pre-registration,
      http://www.sonoma.edu/ensp/etc/registration/default.html
      or $10 at the door.

      Visit our website: www.sonoma.edu/ensp/etc to learn more about the
      Center and
      its other activities. Feel free to contact me via email or phone if you
      have
      any additional questions.
      Regards,
      Armando Navarro
      Assistant Director
      Environmental Technology Center
      Sonoma State University
      (707) 664-2577

      Please DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON
      Reply only to: FREE to attend with online pre-registration, <A
      HREF="http://www.sonoma.edu/ensp/etc/registration/default.html">
      http://www.sonoma.edu/ensp/etc/registration/default.html</A>