FT Job - Santa Ana, CA - William Hezmalhalch Architects, Inc. - Policy/Land Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=4379&rf=e)

      Policy/Land Planner
      William Hezmalhalch Architects, Inc.

      05:00 pm PST, Nov 01

      Award winning Architectural and Land Planning firm in Santa Ana, Orange County, and Pleasanton, CA

      seeks Senior level Policy Planner. Experience emphasis should be in Entitlement, Specific Plans, and

      management of large scale master planned communities. This highly motivated individual must

      possess excellent technical writing, organizational and management skills. An educational background

      in land planning, landscape architecture or architecture and master planned community planning

      preferred. Site design skills are desired. Our firm has a substantial client base emphasizing large scale

      mixed-use, residential projects and Master Plan Communities, with our expertise in theming, design

      guidelines, graphics and land use planning.

      Salary:

      Contact:Sherry Way
      Email:HR@...
      Phone:949-250-0607
      Fax:949-250-1529
      Org.:William Hezmalhalch Architects, Inc.
      Web:http://www.wharchitects.com
      Dept.: Planning
      Address:2850 Redhill Ave. #200
      Santa Ana, CA 92705