Internship positions available

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2002
      Haven't found a summer internship yet?

      If you've been following the Smart Growth livability workshops sponsored by
      ABAG and other regional agencies, and the Bay Area Alliance for Sustainable
      Development, you should consider sending an email to Mr. Andrew Michael of
      the Bay Area Council (copied)expressing your interest. He is coordinating
      the recruitment of graduate students in Urbp to analyze potential infill
      areas.

      Open the attachment and review the description.
      Also, check out the website Mr. Michael mentions below.

      If you didn't receive the attachment, email me or Mr. Michael so you can
      receive it directly.

      This is a great opportunity to partake in smart growth planning and put our
      skills and education to practice.

      Good Luck!

      Irvin