Silicon Valley Leadership Group: Negotiation Skills Workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Dear Colleague,

      The most successful training course SVLG has offered
      is our "Negotiation Skills Workshop." By popular
      demand, we are offering this full-day course for the
      thirteenth time on Wednesday, November 2, 2005. Joe
      Crowley, from Watershed Associates, will once again
      teach this interactive course. Participation is
      limited to the first 20 respondents to ensure as much
      individual attention/hands-on participation as
      possible.

      The full-day workshop (8:00 am until 5:00 pm) includes
      breakfast, lunch, course materials and workbook, as
      well as Joe Crowley's amazing teaching skills, for
      only $450, half his normal rate. If you have already
      participated in one of our earlier workshops or if
      this date doesnÂ’t work for you, I highly recommend you
      pass this along to someone else in your organization.

      Like the past thirteen times we have offered this
      course, it will sell out. To confirm your
      reservation, simply respond to this e-mail, or call
      the SVLG offices at 408-501-7864. Since the class
      size is limited, reservations are non-refundable, but
      substitutions are allowed.

      Meeting location and other details will be confirmed
      upon your reservation.