San Jose City Hall Grand Opening

  • frankandjoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Hi All,

      The big day has finally arrived. We've seen it being built. Tomorrow (Saturday, October 15) is the grand opening for the New San Jose City Hall. Unfortunately, I won't be attending because of a scheduling conflict. Tomorrow is also the grand opening for the De Young Museum in SF.

      Bye for now,

      Joy

      Grand Opening - "Community Building - Building Community"

      You are invited to join the celebration at the San José City Hall Grand Opening on Saturday, October 15, 2005 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 200 East Santa Clara Street (between 4th and 6th Streets). Free activities throughout the day include:

      Building Dedication Ceremony (11:00 a.m.)
      Building Tour (noon to 4:00 p.m.)
      Children’s Activities
      Exhibits from History San José and San José Sister Cities
      Dance, Music, Mariachi, Jazz and more…
      Click here to download a complete schedule of the day's events
      Come explore San José’s newest community building, with an expansive civic plaza, engaging public art, a consolidated customer service center, state of the art City Council Chambers and get the first look at the glass-enclosed Rotunda. For more information about the Grand Opening or new contact information for the City of San José, please call Customer Service at (408) 535-3500 or visit www.sanjoseca.gov.

      For parking information, please visit http://www.sjdowntownparking.com