FT Job - San Francisco - Seifel Consulting - Analyst

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 10/11/2005 12:24 PM -----

      Seifel Consulting, Inc.
      Analyst Opportunity
      Fall 2005

      Seifel Consulting Inc. (SCI) is a San Francisco-based corporation that was
      formed in 1990 to provide
      strategic real estate and urban economic advisory services. SCI advises on a
      variety of development types,
      including mixed-use, residential, retail, office, industrial, infill,
      adaptive reuse, former military bases,
      waterfronts and brownfields. For more information, please visit our website
      at www.seifel.com.

      Seifel Consulting is please to announce an opening for an entry level
      full-time Analyst with experience in
      urban planning, economic/financial analysis and project management to:
      * Consult with a broad range of clients, including government staff and
      private clients;
      * Write and produce reports, perform research, prepare financial analyses,
      create graphics for reports and
      presentations, and create and manipulate databases;
      * Assist in various aspects of client service delivery.

      In addition to having the above experience and ability, the ideal candidate
      is a motivated team player with a
      good sense of humor that thrives on diversity in assignments, intellectual
      challenge and desires to learn and
      grow in the field.

      Essential Skills, Expertise and Qualities:
      * Knowledge of real estate, planning, and/or redevelopment, including
      terminology and concepts in the
      * Understanding of financing concepts, principles and methodologies,
      including cash flow modeling, and
      an interest in developing and modifying mathematical models.
      * Excellent writing and communication skills, including an ability to
      prepare correspondence and
      * Flexibility, initiative, and attention to details.
      * Computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and Word on Mac and PC
      Platforms, as well as
      Internet research. (Knowledge of database programs, graphics software, and
      GIS is desirable).
      * Bachelor's degree or professional experience in urban planning, public
      policy, public administration,
      real estate, housing or redevelopment, economics or business required.
      * Knowledge of or strong interest in California's political and economic

      Salary determined by experience and ability. Competitive Benefits.

      We are an equal opportunity employer. We treat our employees with respect
      and encourage them to grow
      in their abilities and responsibilities. Minority and women candidates are
      encouraged to apply.

      Send Cover Letter and Resume to the following address and via Email to:
      Seifel Consulting Inc.
      Attn: Monica Davis
      221 Main Street, Suite 420
      San Francisco, CA 94105