FT Job - San Francisco - Seifel Consulting - Analyst
----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 10/11/2005 12:24 PM -----
Seifel Consulting, Inc.
Seifel Consulting Inc. (SCI) is a San Francisco-based corporation that was
formed in 1990 to provide
strategic real estate and urban economic advisory services. SCI advises on a
variety of development types,
including mixed-use, residential, retail, office, industrial, infill,
adaptive reuse, former military bases,
waterfronts and brownfields. For more information, please visit our website
Seifel Consulting is please to announce an opening for an entry level
full-time Analyst with experience in
urban planning, economic/financial analysis and project management to:
* Consult with a broad range of clients, including government staff and
* Write and produce reports, perform research, prepare financial analyses,
create graphics for reports and
presentations, and create and manipulate databases;
* Assist in various aspects of client service delivery.
In addition to having the above experience and ability, the ideal candidate
is a motivated team player with a
good sense of humor that thrives on diversity in assignments, intellectual
challenge and desires to learn and
grow in the field.
Essential Skills, Expertise and Qualities:
* Knowledge of real estate, planning, and/or redevelopment, including
terminology and concepts in the
* Understanding of financing concepts, principles and methodologies,
including cash flow modeling, and
an interest in developing and modifying mathematical models.
* Excellent writing and communication skills, including an ability to
prepare correspondence and
* Flexibility, initiative, and attention to details.
* Computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and Word on Mac and PC
Platforms, as well as
Internet research. (Knowledge of database programs, graphics software, and
GIS is desirable).
* Bachelor's degree or professional experience in urban planning, public
policy, public administration,
real estate, housing or redevelopment, economics or business required.
* Knowledge of or strong interest in California's political and economic
Salary determined by experience and ability. Competitive Benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We treat our employees with respect
and encourage them to grow
in their abilities and responsibilities. Minority and women candidates are
encouraged to apply.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to the following address and via Email to:
Seifel Consulting Inc.
Attn: Monica Davis
221 Main Street, Suite 420
San Francisco, CA 94105