RE: what about this email address

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Peter,

      urbplan@... is not a listserv, though we
      have collected student email addresses for the past
      two years or so. In other words, this list does not
      necessarily include the addresses I "re-created" for
      the survey.

      Our listserv, on the other hand, is
      <SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com>. We could also send the
      appeal via the yahoogroups.

      I believe I could also import the list of addresses
      from your email directory to mine, and send the appeal
      directly from my email address.

      On another note: have you had a chance to look at the
      question of the consent question ("I agree")? I am
      worried this first question will throw the analysis
      out of whack. I'd like to resolve this before asking
      more students to fill out the survey.

      Best,

      Dayana

      --- Peter & Suzie Weschler <familywe@...>