need help transporting things?!

  • Jasmin Aber
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2002
      Hello Dayana
      I am leaving shortly. If you need help with
      transporting from your department please call me on my
      cell before I get there

      xx Jasmin

      --- Dayana Salazar <salmar@...> wrote:
      > SALMANCA SPEAKERS SPOTLIGHT PRESENTS:
      >
      > Ray Oldenburg, Author
      > Wednesday, May 15th, 2002, 5:30 pm at Saint James
      > Park
      > Free Admission
      >

      > Ray Oldenburg has struck a cord with many across the
      > nation. His book
      > "The Great Good Place", talks about the importance
      > of public spaces
      > where people can gather, put aside their concerns of
      > home and work
      > (their first and second places), and hang out simply
      > for the pleasures
      > of good company and lively conversation. They are
      > the heart of a
      > community's social vitality and the grassroots of a
      > democracy. Oldenburg
      > portrays, probes and promotes these great good
      > places; coffehouses,
      > cafes, bookstores, hair salons, bars, bistros and
      > many others both past
      > and present and offers a vision for their
      > revitalization.
      > Eloquent and visionary, Ray Oldenburg's compelling
      > argument for these
      > settings of informal public life as essential for
      > the healt of both our
      > communities and ourselves.

      =====
      Jasmin Aber
      Visiting Scholar
      University of California at Berkeley
      Department of City and Regional Planning
      Institute of Urban and Regional Development
      Room 104 Wheeler Hall #1870
      Berkeley, CA 94720-1870

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com