Surveyors Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      PATH is looking for one or two surveyors. We are eager to get
      someone who can be fluent in English and Spanish. Someone who can
      handle being on a bus with different people, outgoing and mature, and
      hopefully interested in transit!

      The work would pay $20 an hour for 30-40 hours (some flexibility) during

      the week after exams. Surveyors would ride the VTA Line 22 or 300 bus,
      distributing and collecting a written survey. The study is for
      Caltrans. For more details, interested students can call Betsy Morris
      at
      510/549-8790 or 510/231-9549, or email her (betsy@...)
      with their contact information
      and I will get in touch and we can talk over the details directly.

      Many thanks!

      Betsy Morris
      betsy@...