Joy Neas September 10 Reception/Artist Talk

  • frankandjoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I would like to invite you to an art reception on Saturday, September 10 from 6 - 8 pm at Artescape Studios in San Ramon. Food and entertainment will be provided, including my original poetry.

      The current exhibit is entitled, "America: A Visual Exploration." The art presented remembers 9/11 and comments on America today. The show will be at the gallery until September 24. Gallery hours are Tuesday - Saturday 10 am - 5 pm.

      I will be giving an artist talk about my entries on Saturday, September 17 from 3 - 4:30 pm at the gallery. This is an opportunity for me to share my inspiration for a new series of work I am creating. I look forward to seeing you at these events.

      Directions: From 680, take Crow Canyon exit east. Turn right on Alcosta Blvd. Right into 2nd parking lot. Artescape Studios is located at 12901 Alcosta Blvd. Suite C, San Ramon.

      Your friend,

      Joy Neas