Current students - UPC Meeting Alert!!

  • Katja
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005

      Fellow MUP Students,

      By now you have all heard of the Urban Planning Coalition.  The UPC organizes social events and professional development activities for MUP students, and professionals in the community.  This year we plan to continue the spring Speaker Series we started last year with the support of the American Planning Association.

      We all belong to the UPC, and you are welcome to become active in the organization any time at any level you want.  You can become an officer and hone your leadership skills, or you can sign up for our yahoo group and respond to requests for volunteers.

      So ...

      2.      Come to the first UPC meeting of the year

                              Tuesday September 13, 7-9 pm

                              Pizza My Heart Board Room, 117 East San Carlos Street

      We look forward to working and playing with you this year.

      Your interim officers,

      Michael Kelly and Katja Irvin

      Katja - 408 286-5354