FT Job - San Francisco - Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corp - Assistant Project Manager
----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 09/01/2005 12:30 PM -----
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Organization: Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corp
Location: San Francisco
Salary: DOE + Excellent Benefits
Under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager, the Assistant Project
Manager is responsible for maintaining administrative and information
systems to support the Housing Development staff. The position directly
assists five project managers and requires a responsible individual who pays
careful attention to detail, has strong problem-solving skills, verbal and
written communication skills and is highly organized. This position is
split equally between administrative assistant and assistant project manager
1. Assist in securing construction and permanent financing.
2. Help organize, coordinate, document and facilitate escrow closings.
3. Administer bid and qualifications processes to select
4. Assist with permit approvals from City planning, building inspection, and
5. Assist during the construction process including compliance with local
government and lender requirements.
6. Attend neighborhood, community, and project meetings.
7. Research and compile project information for reporting, marketing and
8. Create and maintain centralized files for project records, and project
9. Coordinate logistics for special events such as ground-breakings and
10. Attend and take minutes for TNDC Housing Committee and other meetings as
11. Other duties as assigned.
• Strong problem-solving skills and consistent attention to detail.
• Manage changing deadlines and work well under pressure for multiple team
• Work independently and effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
• Proficient in PC networks computer systems and database applications.
• AA degree plus one year administrative experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
• Excellent organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
• BA degree with at lease one year administrative experience or equivalent.
• Low income housing and/or community development exposure, and familiarity
with nonprofit sector.
• Type 50 words per minute.
How to Apply:
APPLICATION PROCESS: Submit letter of interest and resume to: TNDC/Human
Resources, 201 Eddy Street, San Francisco, CA 94102;
email to jobs@...; or fax to 415-776-3952 Attn.: Director of Human
Resources. Deadline to apply: Monday, October 3, 2005
by 5 PM
Organization Web Site: www.tndc.org