FT Job - San Jose, CA - VTA - Transportation Planner I or II

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 10:25 AM

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/15/2005 10:24 AM -----

      Valley Transportation Authority is looking for a Transportation Planner I or II. The Level I requires a Bachelor's degree in Transportation or Urban planning. The Level II requires a Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience. Visit www.vta.org for a complete job description and to apply. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications. Competitive salary and benefits.