Whistle Stop Housing Tour

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Dear Friends,
      We would like to invite you to the 5th annual Whistle Stop Housing Tour,

      Saturday, June 1st, from 9:00am to 1:00pm. The Tour is an annual event
      take community members on a tour of more compact residential development

      near transit.
      The Tour is an opportunity to learn more about residential densities and

      designs as well as how to integrate more compact development into
      existing
      neighborhoods. This year we will focus on the Almaden spur of the light

      rail line. Via lightrail, we will visit four affordable developments
      and
      one market-rate development at Ohlone/Chynoweth Station, Oakridge
      Station
      and the Almaden Station.
      Please Join Us!
      We strongly encourage you to use this opportunity to see and tour,
      firsthand, transit-oriented residential development.
      Tickets are $10 and include VTA all day passes, light breakfast and
      lunch.
      To register, see the attached flier or contact (408) 501-7864.
      Thanks!
      Shiloh Ballard
      Associate Director
      Land Use & Transportation