FT Position -- San Francisco - BRIDGE Housing Corporation - Services Administrator/Coordinator

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/11/2005 09:17 AM -----

      Job Title: Services Administrator/Coordinator
      Location: SOMA
      Salary: DOE
      FT  Regular

      Job Description:

      BRIDGE Housing Corporation is a nationally recognized leader in affordable
      housing and community development, providing innovative regional solutions
      to California’s growth and housing crisis. In our 20-year history, we’ve
      built over 10,400 homes for more than 25,000 Californians. One of our great
      strengths is providing a professional and friendly work environment for
      committed staff members, who really care about what they do.

      Services Administrator/Coordinator
      This position will be responsible for supporting the Program Director to
      ensure that resident services meet the diverse needs of our residents and
      our funders. The Services Administrator will also be given the opportunity
      to give input in developing the infrastructure upon which to expand
      services. The focus of this work will be at BRIDGE owned affordable housing
      developments.

      Their responsibilities may change, but will include:
      * Coordinating outreach for programs
      * Monitoring the effectiveness of existing programs, including site visits
      * Surveying residents and reporting results of the surveys
      * Contributing to reporting
      * Assisting with promotions and mailings for the Stein Scholarship
      * Supporting the Program Director in research projects for new programming
      * Contributing to organizational design and change
      * Providing administrative support to the Program Director

      Required Qualifications:
      * Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience
      * Flexibility, resourcefulness, and creativity
      * Ability to work independently and take initiative
      * Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
      * Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
      * Results-oriented, has proven follow-through on tasks
      * Flexible hours to accommodate resident hours and programs schedules
      * Valid California Driver’s license
      * Willing to travel
      * Professional, friendly, patient, and tolerant of differences

      Desirable Qualifications:
      * Bi-lingual Spanish, Chinese, or Russian helpful
      * 2+ years office and/or non-profit experience

      Physical Requirements (if any):
      Ability to move tables and chairs

      Send resume to Human Resources and reference job code, PM05-24, to: Email:
      mailto:hr@...">hr@...
      345 Spear Street, Suite 700
      San Francisco, CA  94105
      Fax: 415.321.3591

      BRIDGE Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
      See http://www.bridgehousing.com  for more information.
      NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE