FT Job - San Jose - Hoge Fenton Jones & Appel - Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=4078&rf=e)

      Planner
      Hoge Fenton Jones & Appel

      05:30 pm PDT, Aug 10

      Planner position available in energetic and growing real estate law group of a private law firm. Our firm's clients have broad-based land use planning and development projects throughout California; you will assist them with processing their applications for entitlements. Previous experience in a planning department of a public agency (preferably SF Bay Area or surrounding region) and strong writing, computer, and interpersonal skills required.

      For more than 50 years, Hoge Fenton has served clients from its home office in San Jose and several regional locations. We provide a single source to both emerging and established companies for their most important legal needs including business transactions, real estate, land use development, entity formation, financing, mergers and acquisitions, employment law, intellectual property, estate planning, and litigation relating to these areas. Hoge Fenton is recognized as one of Northern California's most highly regarded law firms in the field of trial advocacy.

      Salary: Depends on experience/qualifications

      Contact:Grace Carr Lee
      Email:gcl@...
      Phone:408 287 9501
      Fax:408 287 2583