FT Job - Oakland, CA - Financial Consulting Services - Financial Analyst, Land Use Economics and Planning

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 1:20 PM

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/09/2005 01:18 PM -----

      Please see below for more information.

      Financial Analyst - Land Use Economics and Planning

      The immediate opening is for one Analyst in the Financial Consulting Services (FCS) Group, a dynamic team that provides a range of financial planning, land use analysis and revenue enhancement services to governmental clients. The selected individual will work with senior staff & clients to research, analyze and draft reports for our local government clients. The individual must be detail oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task.  Our staff have diverse backgrounds and value collaboration, initiative, and sense of humor.
      Requirements include:

      tab-stops:list .5in'>¨<span
      style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'>      B.A./B.S.
      in Accounting, Finance, Public Administration, Urban and City Planning, or
      Geography and 1-2 years experience as an analyst (preferably in a government
      agency or government consulting firm),

      tab-stops:list .5in'>¨<span
      style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'>      OR;
      · M.A. in Urban Planning, Public Policy or Public Administration preferably
      with economic or financial analysis emphasis; ·

      tab-stops:list .5in'>¨<span
      style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'>      Demonstrated
      proficiency in Excel, Word & databases; and · Superior verbal and written
      communication skills.

      We are located in downtown Oakland.  Our office is directly above the BART station and along a number of major bus lines allowing for easy commute options.  For more information and work examples, visit our www site at www.muni.com
      E-Mail resumes and interest letter to address above or fax to 510.832.0898

      Original URL: http://www.craigslist.org/eby/gov/89816464.html
      this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
      email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
      http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/oNXY35SYulWZlR3cA5Wazp2cl5SdAUHZh