Job Fair Reminder & UPC meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 1:41 PM
      Below is a final reminder about tomorrow's job fair.

      Also, Tues, 4/30, 5-7pm, UPC meets at Pizza -G-G boardroom, 117 E.San
      Carlos, 1/2 block from campus.
      Agenda:
      1. AEP and APA conferences: UPC members attended both
      2. Job fair - how was it?
      3. Student conference in Fall at SJSU for all greater Bay Area planning
      students.
      4. elections for next semester
      All are encouraged to attend!