RE: [SJSU_MURPs] Fw: Join Acterra's New Environmental Book Club (Palo Alto)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      Prolific Oven is one of Palo Alto's best hang-out cafes...:-)

      Best,

      Irvin Dawid (irvindawid@...)
      [home: 650/853-0558]
      day #: 415-977-5500*7017; no message

      Join Acterra's New Environmental Book Club

      Acterra's Environmental Book Club

      Are you an informed environmentalist? Become one!

      Acterra is starting an environmental book club. Come meet your fellow Bay
      Area environmentalists while drinking coffee and discussing our first
      book, Earth in the Balance by Al Gore. We will meet the last Thursday of
      every month to discuss books selected by the group at cafes of our
      choosing.

      First meeting of the book club will be Thursday, August 25, 2005
      (7:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
      Cost: Free. Please RSVP.
      Location: Prolific Oven Bakery & Coffeehouse, 550 Waverley Street, Palo
      Alto, CA 94301
      Contact: Yuliya Shmidt, 650 962 9876 x.306, library@...
      Presented by: Acterra Environmental Library & Resource Center

      We have two copies of Earth in the Balance available at Acterra's
      Environmental Library & Resource Center. Come check-out the book and
      start reading today: 3921 E. Bayshore Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303-4326.