Fw: Join Acterra's New Environmental Book Club (Palo Alto)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/05/2005 03:25 PM -----
      EcoAdvocate <EcoAdvocate@...>

      08/05/2005 01:22 PM

      Please respond to
      EcoAdvocate@...

      <asha.weinstein@...>
      cc
      Subject
      Join Acterra's New Environmental Book Club

      Acterra's Environmental Book Club

      Are you an informed environmentalist?  Become one!

      Acterra is starting an environmental book club. Come meet your fellow Bay Area environmentalists while drinking coffee and discussing our first book, Earth in the Balance by Al Gore. We will meet the last Thursday of every month to discuss books selected by the group at cafes of our choosing.

      First meeting of the book club will be Thursday,  August 25, 2005
      (7:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
      Cost: Free. Please RSVP.
      Location: Prolific Oven Bakery & Coffeehouse, 550 Waverley Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301
      Contact: Yuliya Shmidt, 650 962 9876 x.306, library@...
      Presented by: Acterra Environmental Library & Resource Center

      We have two copies of Earth in the Balance available at Acterra's Environmental Library & Resource Center.  Come check-out the book and start reading today: 3921 E. Bayshore Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303-4326.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
        Prolific Oven is one of Palo Alto's best hang-out cafes...:-)

        Best,

        Irvin Dawid (irvindawid@...)
        [home: 650/853-0558]
        day #: 415-977-5500*7017; no message