Fw: Driving Down the Cost of LEED- workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/02/2005 04:03 PM -----

      **SAVE THE DATE***

      September 29, 2005  9:00 am - 5:00 pm

      The City of San Jose's Green Building Program and the Northern California
      Chapter of the USGBC will be hosting Driving Down the Cost of LEED,
      presented by Paladino & Company, Inc.

      The goal of this in-depth workshop is to provide building industry
      professionals with the skills, tools and knowledge they need to successfully
      deliver LEED certified projects that meet the economic and environmental
      project goals.

      Workshop topics include:

      *                 Reducing the Cost of Ownership

      *                 Maximizing Value with LEED

      *                 Presentation of Case Studies

      This workshop is intended for design and project management professionals
      who participate in large and complex building projects, both private and
      public.  Workshop participants should be familiar with the design and
      construction process and be knowledgeable of building system design issues
      and the LEED Rating System.

      Sponsorship opportunities are also available, please contact Michael Foster
      at michael.foster@... <mailto:michael.foster@...>  for
      more information

      Michael Foster, LEED AP
      City of San Jose
      Green Building Program
      ph:  (408) 975-2601
      fax: (408) 292-6213
      email:  michael.foster@... <mailto:michael.foster@...>
      website:  www.sanjoseca.gov/esd/ <http://www.sanjoseca.gov/esd/>

      Note:  New address
      City of San Jose
      200 E. Santa Clara St. 10th Floor
      San Jose, CA 95113

      'Our entire society rests upon- and is dependant upon-our water, our land,
      our forests, and our minerals. How we use these resources influences our
      health, security, economy, and well-being." John F. Kennedy