FT Job - Pleasanton, CA - Ruggeri-Jensen-Azar & Associates - Assistant Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=3973&rf=e)

      Assistant Planner
      Ruggeri-Jensen-Azar & Associates

      05:00 am PDT, Jul 26

      Ruggeri-Jensen-Azar & Associates (RJA) is a full-service planning, civil engineering and land surveying consulting firm concentrating on residential development projects in Northern California. Our Planning Division works on a variety of projects from relatively simple tentative maps to complicated, high profile specific plans. RJA emphasizes a team-oriented approach, and we offer opportunities for professional growth and advancement. We currently seek mid-level planners to join the Planning Division in our Gilroy, CA office. The preferred candidates will have a bachelor and/or master’s degree in planning or landscape architecture with 4-5 years or more of California planning experience, preferably in the private sector. Candidates should understand the difference between designing a subdivision and creating a neighborhood, be able to work with our engineering staff to implement our approved projects; have a proven track record in achieving entitlements; know and understand CEQA, California State planning laws, and the Subdivision Map Act; and most important, have a positive attitude and a passion for producing innovative, high quality projects. Candidates should have some experience in computer graphics, AutoCAD and GIS. RJA offers a competitive compensation package based on experience and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing programs.

      Submit your resume in confidence to dreda@... or fax to: (925) 227-9300.

      Salary: DOE

      Contact:Deborah Reda
      Email:dreda@...