FT Job - Portland, OR - Alta Planning + Design - Bike/ped/trail/park planning

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2005

      -> JOB -- MID-LEVEL PLANNER -- ALTA PLANNING + DESIGN
      Alta Planning + Design, a small firm specializing in bicycle,
      pedestrian, park, and trail planning and design, seeks a mid-level
      planner for our Portland, Oregon office. Our web site
      http://www.altaplanning.com will give you more information about our
      work. We work both at the local and national level and our projects
      fall within any state. The work will include all aspects of managing
      bicycle/pedestrian/park/trail projects, including field investigation
      and site analysis, research, report writing, GIS mapping, planning,
      public outreach, project management, and numerous other facets of our
      work. An interest and dedication to bicycle and pedestrian enhancements
      is a must. Desired skills include:

      Requirements:
      B.A. or M.A. Urban Planning or related field
      2-10 years relevant experience
      ArcView, as well as other software including Adobe Illustrator and
      Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).

      Salary range: $45,000 to $60,000 depending on experience. Excellent
      benefits, flexible work schedules, and a fun, collaborative work
      environment with an extremely dedicated and skilled group of planners
      and designers. Please, no phone calls. Please submit a cover letter,
      your resume, 3 references, and a sample work product by July 21st to:

      Mia L. Birk
      Principal, Alta Planning + Design
      1638 NE Davis
      Portland OR 97232