Job Opportunities at Circle Point

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005
      CirclePoint is looking for talented environmental and
      communications professionals to join our growing team.
      CirclePoint (formerly Public Affairs Management) is a
      leading environmental and communications consulting
      firm based in San Francisco. We offer a competitive
      benefits package and are currently seeking the
      following individuals:

      Senior Project Managers
      Project Managers
      Project Associates
      Environmental Planners
      Project Coordinators

      Please visit www.circlepoint.com to learn more about
      the exciting career opportunities that await you at
      CirclePoint!

      Anyone who is interested is welcome to call Ted Heyd
      at 415-227-1100, Ext. 35.